My package says delivered but I can't find it.
If you purchased Route Shipping Insurance with your order, file a claim with Route here.
Alternatively, if your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it, follow these steps.
- Verify the shipping address.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery around your door, mailbox, or typical delivery area.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery (a neighbor, roommate, etc.).
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival.
If it's been more than 36 hours after you received the package delivery notice, give us a call. Usually, the postal carrier is able to locate your package, but either way our support staff will be there to have your back.